Frequently asked questions
Are there any retail locations that sell wagnes garments?
Do you sell any garments that are appropriate for rough housing?
We do not offer garments appropriate for rough housing or leash pulling.
Where are your garments made?
All wagnes garments are handcrafted in Seattle, Washington using materials manufactured throughout the world.
What kind of fabrics do you use for your garments?
The majority of our garments are handcrafted with silk fabric. Occasionally we use wool, cotton, and blended fabrics.
Why do you only use snaps?
We use snaps because they will not harm delicate fabrics, trims or decorations.
Why are D rings only available on certain styles and sizes?
I want a garment that has been sold. How do I get one like it?
How do I clean my wagnes garment?
Can I purchase additional wagnes hangers?
Every wagnes garment comes with a wagnes hanger. We do not offer additional hangers for purchase. If you need a replacement hanger please contact us here.
Can I buy a gift card or gift certificate?
Do you charge sales tax?
Can I cancel my order?
How can I track my order?
Is a signature required at the time of delivery?
How do I send a return?
To send a return, follow these steps:
- Make sure your returned item meets the conditions of our Return Policy.
- Please email here within 7 business days with your order information and a brief reason for your return. We will send you an approval number to include with your return.
- Package your return in a sturdy box.
- Label and ship return to:
- We recommend a return shipping method that allows you to track the package to make sure it reaches us. Because we cannot assume responsibility for packages lost or damaged in transit, we recommend you insure your package. Postage and insurance costs, as well as original shipping charges, are not refundable.
Can I get a garment I like in a different size?
Wagnes garments are one of a kind and cannot be replicated. Occasionally we can create a similar style garment in a different size. Contact our custom order team here. Please include the garment description or product number and the size you need.